RESIN BOND DRIVESIf you’re looking for an attractive yet cost-effective way to transform your driveway, why not consider a resin-bonded drive?
WHAT IS A RESIN-BONDED DRIVE?
Here at Blackstone Paving and Property Maintenance, we’re experts in laying resin-bound drives, which are perfect for all kinds of properties.
Resin-bonded driveways are growing in popularity with clients for many reasons. They’re made by creating a stable base, over which small stones (called aggregates) are fixed together with a high-tech resin. This forms a surface that is firm and attractive but has numerous small gaps to allow water to drain through to the ground. In short, you can achieve the appearance of loose gravel but with the performance of block paving. This has many advantages and we encourage any property owners who are considering a resin bound drive to contact us to find out more.
Resin bonding isn’t just for driveways. It also has a host of other applications and potential uses including
- forecourts and frontages
- car parks
- and any other lightly trafficked area.
Resin bonding can be applied to an existing base or we can create a new one for you. We can also arrange for your existing base to be de-greased of contaminants like oil, algae or traffic film, so it’s ready to take the new surface. We work closely with our resin suppliers and will happily advise you on the best kind of base for your new resin bound driveway.
FIND OUT MORE
If you’d like to know more or would like to arrange us to come out for a free quote for your resin-bonded drive, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us here at Blackstone Paving and Property Maintenance. We’d be delighted to speak with you.
Work In Progress
BENEFITS OF RESIN BONDED DRIVEWAYS
More and more customers are choosing resin-bound drives for the huge range of benefits they offer, which include the following:
- it’s an eye-catching alternative to loose chippings, tarmac, concrete or block paving
- resin-bonded driveways can be created in a wide range of colours and textures, meaning you’re bound to be able to create a design which matches your property and the surrounding area perfectly
- they can be permeable, meaning you’re unlikely to need planning permission for your new driveway
- they’re low maintenance – occasional sweeping and an infrequent jet wash are all you need. Weed growth and puddles are also minimised
- resin-bonded driveways are durable and have a long lifespan – they’re generally resistant to cracking, UV fading, frost damage, oil spills and more
- you can achieve the attractive appearance of gravel but with no loose pieces to migrate into other areas – this makes it friendly to your feet and ideal next to lawns.
Find out more?
For more information or to get a free quotation, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Blackstone Paving and Property Maintenance is a family-run business, with a pedigree of over 70 years. Our company has been passed down through generations of the family, and is now owned by family member Nathan Smith.
- Tarmac driveways
- Block paving driveways
- Pathways and patios
- Tar and chipping driveways
- Driveway and stonework maintenance.
3-7 Wyndham Street
Tel: 01483 379568
Tel: 01252 759235